Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 24
  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    I was shocked the storm didn't come with, every BB came with one lol



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Duk.... I just looked this up. A case with a magnet puts ur phone in standby mode, your radio is still on and u will still get message. The power button like jason mentioned turns off the radio. I also read that storm does really have a sleep mode like other bbs...
    Thanks Crush. I thought standby was sleep. Did you mean doesnt really have a sleep mode? :biglaugh:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    I surprised all other phones haven't stole this



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    I surprised all other phones haven't stole this

    It's cause they can't afford it like RIM can lol :33:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    88
    This is the case that should be arriving today. Its out for delivery. I cant wait. I like the pouch to that just slides in your pocket. I never use a holster case, I thought I would give it a try, if not that pouch thats above looks like a solid choice.

    BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

    I got this on sale of course. :biglaugh:



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    This is the case that should be arriving today. Its out for delivery. I cant wait. I like the pouch to that just slides in your pocket. I never use a holster case, I thought I would give it a try, if not that pouch thats above looks like a solid choice.

    BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

    I got this on sale of course. :biglaugh:

    Very nice :biglaugh:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    Thanks Crush. I thought standby was sleep. Did you mean doesnt really have a sleep mode? :biglaugh:
    sorry, i just woke up and am i lil out of it... i meant:

    There is currently no manually triggered standby mode like there is with other BBs. so its case with magnet or nothing...
    Last edited by Laney; 07-02-2009 at 08:46 AM.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    sorry, i just woke up and am i lil out of it... i meant:

    There is currently no manually triggered standby mode like there is with other BBs. so its case with magnet or nothing...

    DRINK SOME COFFEE ! ! !

    :booty:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.