Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 (.132 radio) w BBCM 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Maybe try removing Tetherberry and see if that's what causing the problem ? just and idea to try
    Good idea, I'll give it a shot.

Ok, I deleted tetherberry, pulled the battery, and it just came back up...but with that same "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error" message...

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Maybe try removing Tetherberry and see if that's what causing the problem ? just and idea to try

are you getting any error code with this as well or no ?
    When I pull the battery, I get the java error but no subsequent error code. The phone seems to run fine otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    When I pull the battery, I get the java error but no subsequent error code. The phone seems to run fine otherwise.

Hmmm this is odd did meterberry work fine before you installed Tetherberry ?

So after googling that Error Message i got this from the blackberry forums go take a look :-)

Link:Re: Error Message "Uncaught exception java.lang error" - BlackBerry® Device Software - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

i am thinking you MIGHT have to uninstall meterberry and then see if you get the same error code

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Hmmm this is odd did meterberry work fine before you installed Tetherberry ?
    Everything was working ok before the phone wouldn't stop tetherberry. I saw the thread (re meterberry) and will try removing meterberry....results in a minute...

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Meterberry is off...phone reset...same error: Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error.

Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    Meterberry is off...phone reset...same error: Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error.

If your still getting the error and this is the thing i would do i would reload the OS cause i can't really think of anything else that might be causing it. I will try to google some more information on the Error

What other apps do you have ?

Go to service book and see if you see anything for Tetherberry or Meterberry, im throwing all idea's out there right now! WHERE ARE THE SMART MODS lol
    Last edited by Kris; 07-02-2009 at 06:33 AM.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    good stuff kris...
    snmemx,you might also try to uninstall meterberry,reboot then reinstall it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast