Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13

  1. #1
    mrolfe's Avatar
    mrolfe is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    3069D40A
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.140 Querky but alot better
    Posts
    36

    File Transfer Via Bluetooth on Storm

    Does the Storm support this profile? I tried to pair it with my laptop via bluetooth and it had an issue finding a driver for something I cant spell and it want a CD that i didnt have.
    I went to RIMS website and tried to find info but I just dont have the patience to dig through all the documentation there as my time is limited.
    If you have successfully done this let me know. I would appreciate it. This is the first phone I have had trouble with on this feature.



  2. #2
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by mrolfe View Post
    Does the Storm support this profile? I tried to pair it with my laptop via bluetooth and it had an issue finding a driver for something I cant spell and it want a CD that i didnt have.
    I went to RIMS website and tried to find info but I just dont have the patience to dig through all the documentation there as my time is limited.
    If you have successfully done this let me know. I would appreciate it. This is the first phone I have had trouble with on this feature.

    I don't think it does sadly because I have tried transferring over BT and it was a no go, if it's asking for a Driver I would think it's your Bluetooth Device on the computer beings the BB has drivers built into it.
    Last edited by Kris; 07-01-2009 at 02:27 AM.

  3. #3
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    I guess that might be the one advantage the Mac has as I am able to transfer files over BT with no problem and it's pretty damn fast too.



  4. #4
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I guess that might be the one advantage the Mac has as I am able to transfer files over BT with no problem and it's pretty damn fast too.
    WAY TO RUB IT IN J!!!

    suppose to be helping SHEESH

    LOL :biglaugh:

  5. #5
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    WAY TO RUB IT IN J!!!

    suppose to be helping SHEESH

    LOL :biglaugh:
    I am, I am advising everyone to go out and get a Mac :drive:



  6. #6
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I am, I am advising everyone to go out and get a Mac :drive:

    lol i would love a mac i might just get one here soon but not sure what one just yet i will go to sacramento this weekend to the Apple Store

  7. #7
    mrolfe's Avatar
    mrolfe is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    3069D40A
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.140 Querky but alot better
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    I don't think it does sadly because I have tried transferring over BT and it was a no go, if it's asking for a Driver I would think it's your Bluetooth Device on the computer beings the BB has drivers built into it.
    I am about to go buy a new BT adapter since this one is no longer supported by Vista.

    <---Has an I-Mac that I can't upgrade to newer OS b/c its too old =)

  8. #8
    guanuck's Avatar
    guanuck is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I am, I am advising everyone to go out and get a Mac :drive:
    Agreed Mac's are the best computers. Sorry Windows and WM are an epic fail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •