Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletchdude View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Thanks Lev!! Will stick with GM and maybe some day I will get my lat and lon..
    I'm sure you will and of course if I see anything like what you are looking for will let you know.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    v.5.0.0.328 4.2.0.128
    GPS Logger will give you your location in longitude and latitude, along with elevation.
    They have a free download version you could try. http://www.emacberry.com Same link as File Scout.
    On Google maps, once you have the blue dot on your correct location, you can go BB Button/Help/ About info/Scroll down and where it says "Center:" you will see your current longitude and latitude. Hope that helps
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-06-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: added link

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by painlessone View Post
    GPS Logger will give you your location in longitude and latitude, along with elevation.
    They have a free download version you could try. 100% free|pay-what-you-want Software for BlackBerry Devices with OS 4.2.1 or higher Same link as File Scout.
    On Google maps, once you have the blue dot on your correct location, you can go BB Button/Help/ About info/Scroll down and where it says "Center:" you will see your current longitude and latitude. Hope that helps
    Excellent find painless, Fletch will be might happy with that find. Thanks for the post.
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-06-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by painlessone View Post
    They have a free download version you could try. 100% free|pay-what-you-want Software for BlackBerry Devices with OS 4.2.1 or higher Same link as File Scout.
    Thanks Pain :fing02:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345