Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 29

  1. #17
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    I'm not getting you Jason, should it be separate or not? Mine is set to separate and I have an issue.
    Are you just hitting the message button that comes on the theme? Or are you hitting the icon for the individual messanger? for example: hitting bbm Icon to make a bbm. Or yahoo icon or sms icon? Not the MESSAGE icon that displys the today feature!:33:



  2. #18
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    I'm not getting you Jason, should it be separate or not? Mine is set to separate and I have an issue.
    Yeah I always keep mine separate not matter what theme I am running so I know that the issue still persists. I wish I could remember the theme that caused the issue with me

  3. #19
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah I always keep mine separate not matter what theme I am running so I know that the issue still persists. I wish I could remember the theme that caused the issue with me
    Maybe that's the problem, I always combine mine and never have any issues with this.



  4. #20
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Maybe that's the problem, I always combine mine and never have any issues with this.
    But like I said it only happened to me on one theme, every since that one theme it has been fine. Damn storms and their different personalities :bs2:

  5. #21
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    But like I said it only happened to me on one theme, every since that one theme it has been fine. Damn storms and their different personalities :bs2:
    What theme was it, do you remember? And what OS were you running?



  6. #22
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    What theme was it, do you remember? And what OS were you running?
    Sadly I don't know either answer? :ban:

  7. #23
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sadly I don't know either answer? :ban:
    Slowly back up and step away from the phone my friend.

  8. #24
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sadly I don't know either answer? :ban:
    :banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •