SMS/MMS won't rotate to landscape .148 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: SMS/MMS won't rotate to landscape .148

  1. #21
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    But like I said it only happened to me on one theme, every since that one theme it has been fine. Damn storms and their different personalities :bs2:
    What theme was it, do you remember? And what OS were you running?




  2. #22
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    What theme was it, do you remember? And what OS were you running?
    Sadly I don't know either answer? :ban:

  3. #23
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sadly I don't know either answer? :ban:
    Slowly back up and step away from the phone my friend.

  4. #24
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sadly I don't know either answer? :ban:
    :banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  5. #25
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah I always keep mine separate not matter what theme I am running so I know that the issue still persists. I wish I could remember the theme that caused the issue with me
    Just like all of us, I have alot of themes and always found away around this problem. Sooooo, if you can remember which theme that was I would be happy to try that one.:dunce:

  6. #26
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    I'm not getting you Jason, should it be separate or not? Mine is set to separate and I have an issue.
    Are you just hitting the message button that comes on the theme? Or are you hitting the icon for the individual messanger? for example: hitting bbm Icon to make a bbm. Or yahoo icon or sms icon? Not the MESSAGE icon that displys the today feature!:33:
    If I hit the individual icon or the messages icon I don't have a problem. If I access a message through the hidden today then I have a problem rotating. For me it has been an issue since bbc v3, but that was also the first time I upgraded the OS

  7. #27
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    I'm not getting you Jason, should it be separate or not? Mine is set to separate and I have an issue.
    Are you just hitting the message button that comes on the theme? Or are you hitting the icon for the individual messanger? for example: hitting bbm Icon to make a bbm. Or yahoo icon or sms icon? Not the MESSAGE icon that displys the today feature!:33:
    If I hit the individual icon or the messages icon I don't have a problem. If I access a message through the hidden today then I have a problem rotating. For me it has been an issue since bbc v3, but that was also the first time I upgraded the OS
    That's exactly the point I'm tryin to make.
    You have to hit the individual icon to avoid
    That problem. There is no fix only a way around
    It. I know how frustrating it can be when
    You forget and click the message in the today,
    And then try to respond to it. Like I said
    Only a way around the problem, not a fix.sorry

  8. #28
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    Ok I see what your saying know. I thought that you had a magical way of fixing it that my little brain couldn't figure out.

  9. #29
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75
    Ok I see what your saying know. I thought that you had a magical way of fixing it that my little brain couldn't figure out.
    Thanks for playing my game!
    Join us next week when we'll show, there
    Is no cap to my ignorance! But until
    Then I'm jason and I'm her for you!:35:


    Not fixed but some what understood!
    Close thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •