Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

I gotta wake the chickens up. Somebody gotta do it.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael2367 View Post
    Ok, I have a little bit more information. I can not just vibrate my phone for contacts that have a contact ID ringtone. What am I doing wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

Okay so I just gotten mine to work for vibrate only w/custom ringtone.

I'm going to wait to give you the write up. Just got up and gotta get to the office.
    Okay...I'm back...
    My solution is two part.
    First, from your sound profile drop down list select Set Contact Alert. Should be in the Contact Alert screen. At the top select Add Contact Alert. This screen should read New Contact Alert. Push Menu(Blackberry)button and select Add Name. Now from here select the name of the contact that you want to address the ringtone to. Now you should be given the options for Phone and Messages. Select Phone. Top of the screen should read Phone - (insert contact name). Below this should read Ring tone, Volume, Led, Vibration. Select the corresponding ringtone then select Vibration tab and set it to Active Profile. Push the menu button and save.
    Second part. Open your sound profile list again and select Custom Profile. Now select Add Custom Profile. Top of the screen should read New Custom Profile. Below, select Name and call this profile Vibrate. This custom profile will now be that Active profile you save earlier. Then select Phone. Under the Volume tab select silent then save.
    So now you have a custom profile that when you want to keep your device silent but Vibrate for those contacts that you have modified. You will need to set each modified contact to that active profile.

Good Luck...
    ~Michael~

PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Okay...I'm back...
    My solution is two part.
    First, from your sound profile drop down list select Set Contact Alert. Should be in the Contact Alert screen. At the top select Add Contact Alert. This screen should read New Contact Alert. Push Menu(Blackberry)button and select Add Name. Now from here select the name of the contact that you want to address the ringtone to. Now you should be given the options for Phone and Messages. Select Phone. Top of the screen should read Phone - (insert contact name). Below this should read Ring tone, Volume, Led, Vibration. Select the corresponding ringtone then select Vibration tab and set it to Active Profile. Push the menu button and save.
    Second part. Open your sound profile list again and select Custom Profile. Now select Add Custom Profile. Top of the screen should read New Custom Profile. Below, select Name and call this profile Vibrate. This custom profile will now be that Active profile you save earlier. Then select Phone. Under the Volume tab select silent then save.
    So now you have a custom profile that when you want to keep your device silent but Vibrate for those contacts that you have modified. You will need to set each modified contact to that active profile.

Good Luck...
    ~Michael~
    Thank you for the help and I will check as soon as I get to my phone. You guys are great.

PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    v5.0.0.320 (p4.2.0.124)
    Okay...I'm back...
    My solution is two part.

Good Luck...
    ~Michael~
    Thank you very much. I figured it out with your gidance. Everything is working great. Thanks again.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Good to hear your problem has been resolved. Thread will now be closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123