Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Device
    storm

Incoming call numbers

Hey all,
    I was wondering if you can change the setting to where if you receive a call from somebody it displays their phone number and not "unknown number"?

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    No there isnt, i believe it has something to do with their profile on the network..

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    No there isnt, i believe it has something to do with their profile on the network..

+1 Stief...You are correct sir....

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    +1 Stief...You are correct sir....
    :beerchug:i win i win!:beerchug: lol, JK. But i had my mother change hers bc her phone always came up private so i never got to hear the ringtone i had set for her :lmao:

Device
    storm
    Thats pretty stupid isn't it?How do I know if I want to take the call or not?

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    answer it and if you don't want to talk or a salesperson etc... hang up.... really really fast! :lmao: JK But there wont be a way, so people have this set and I have gotten some that turned out to be frauds. I just ignore them anymore, if its important they will leave me a voicemail with a number. If not, wait til the next call

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by player7000 View Post
    Thats pretty stupid isn't it?How do I know if I want to take the call or not?

Well depends how you look at it.....When unknown # pops up...you could always feel the call by answering with something like Player's pool hall or Player's funeral home....Lol

Device
    storm
    That's a thought!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast