Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 14 of 14

  1. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Yes, very easy. When you are on your app menu screen click the BB button and select options. There is a reset wallpaper button at the bottom. :147:
    since when has that been there?! :lmao: at:



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Umm you are all on crack :lmao:

    If you go into you pictures select any picture then hit your BB buttom and choose reset home screen image it will put back on the theme default without resetting your icons?
    :laugh2:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Umm you are all on crack :lmao:

    If you go into you pictures select any picture then hit your BB buttom and choose reset home screen image it will put back on the theme default without resetting your icons?
    :laugh2:
    yes but she was told to go to options>themes>bb button>reset theme defaults which does reset the icons :buttkick:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    yes but she was told to go to options>themes>bb button>reset theme defaults which does reset the icons :buttkick:
    That is what I am saying LOL

    Do it the Bryan way (the best way) and no issues :fing02:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    ok stop every one...

    on my bold i go to the app screen, menu key, options and i get some like this



    both options at one place...



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    ok stop every one...

    on my bold i go to the app screen, menu key, options and i get some like this



    both options at one place...
    Ummmmm, that's exactly what my suggestion was way up at the top of the post. I guess no one pays attention to little ol Nate.

    This way is the easiest way by faaaaaaarrrrrrrrr! 4 clicks and its reset. :banghead:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •