Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One The Fence

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Really? In the early betas for OS 4.5 UMA was terrible. But the latest official versions have been great on my 8320 (4.5.0.124). Only thought that comes to mind is the router.
    I wish that was the case but I have been through about a dozen routers and still find it very unreliable.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I wish that was the case but I have been through about a dozen routers and still find it very unreliable.
    Have you ever tried a router with a third party firmware such as DD WRT or Tomato? I have a Linksys WRT54GL with a 3rd party firmware. Best router I've ever had.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Have you ever tried a router with a third party firmware such as DD WRT or Tomato? I have a Linksys WRT54GL with a 3rd party firmware. Best router I've ever had.
    Ha I like the way you think. But I have tried numerous 3rd party software and still have issues. It's probably just me because I know a lot of people who use UMA all the time with no issues. Anyway, I am very happy with vzw and just use tmo when I am overseas.

PIN
    20F3C981
    Device
    OS
    5.0 -348
    Well I got my router flashed with the DD-RT jammy already. I am going to get another one and flash that also and make it an access point.. Right now my router is in the basement.. I will be asking for some settings from your Mr. Sunkast..

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by mixoplex View Post
    Well I got my router flashed with the DD-RT jammy already. I am going to get another one and flash that also and make it an access point.. Right now my router is in the basement.. I will be asking for some settings from your Mr. Sunkast..
    Good idea Mixo I can't even get UMA to connect :lame:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12