Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 29

  1. #17
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    The dl gave me an option to "Find" or "Save" the file so I chose save to desktop. Couldn't open the file after that. Gonna try the next idea by J now.
    Do you have winrar installed? I believe that is what it needs to unzip it Mike, and if you don't you will need it for Lryicidal's as well.



  2. #18
    Mikenbekah's Avatar
    Mikenbekah is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Do you have winrar installed? I believe that is what it needs to unzip it Mike, and if you don't you will need it for Lryicidal's as well.
    Nope. I believe I uninstalled it awhile back. Okay let me go find it.

  3. #19
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Mike you can download winrar for free here:
    WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files



  4. #20
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    Nope. I believe I uninstalled it awhile back. Okay let me go find it.
    yep once you have that installed you should be able to open it then.


    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Mike you can download winrar for free here:
    WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
    Nice J...going to call you quickdraw mcgraw !

  5. #21
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    yep once you have that installed you should be able to open it then.




    Nice J...going to call you quickdraw mcgraw !
    The smog in LA finally lifted.



  6. #22
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    It shouldn't. It should just put the .cods back. Did you erase the "removed files" folder? Did you empty your recycle bin as well? If not, you could recover from there.
    Word mole unfortunately is an .ALX file.
    Its actually both. There's an alx in main folder and cods in java

    Mikenbekah, let me know if you can't find them and I can upload the files for ya

  7. #23
    Mikenbekah's Avatar
    Mikenbekah is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    yep once you have that installed you should be able to open it then.




    Nice J...going to call you quickdraw mcgraw !
    Okay got winrar, dl'd Lyricidals hybrid but can't find it in winrar. The hybrid tried to run and overwrite the current os.

  8. #24
    Mikenbekah's Avatar
    Mikenbekah is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tucson
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Its actually both. There's an alx in main folder and cods in java

    Mikenbekah, let me know if you can't find them and I can upload the files for ya
    Yes. Due to my extensive LACK of knowledge in the technics of winrar etc. that would be most appreciated...... and much quicker too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •