Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Aleeya is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    304DF521
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Thats what im trying to do and it wont let me change the number. It says Invalid Service Specified. this really sucks big time

Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Maybe the sms.cod id corrupt. Got to Crackutil and overwrite it with this one. Its the one from my phone. Not sure it will do anything, but worth a try.

PIN
    304DF521
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I found out the problem was my SIM Card!! I did overwrite my sms.cod file and the same thing was happening. So my brother has tmobile also and I put his card in my phone and I was able to send messages. I went to the tmobile store, got another SIM Card, popped it in, and I was able to send messages. Perhaps my SIM card was outdated because I have had the same one since 2002. But thank you so much Shanepark2 and Neolantis for helping me I do appreciate it!!

Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleeya View Post
    I found out the problem was my SIM Card!! I did overwrite my sms.cod file and the same thing was happening. So my brother has tmobile also and I put his card in my phone and I was able to send messages. I went to the tmobile store, got another SIM Card, popped it in, and I was able to send messages. Perhaps my SIM card was outdated because I have had the same one since 2002. But thank you so much Shanepark2 and Neolantis for helping me I do appreciate it!!
    Sims cards tend to go bad a lot lol when i use to have ATT i remember having to get 5 just in one year lol

Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    no problem, glad you got it working.

PIN
    304DF521
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    The lady at Tmobile looked at me like I was crazy for thinking that a SIM card would go bad. Prior to my Storm I had a Tmobile Wing and I had crazy issues with texting, I suspected them it was the SIM card but the rep insisted it wasnt. Today I basically had to demand a new one.

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleeya View Post
    very welcome, i didn't even think of that cause i pulled mine out and stored it.

PIN
    304DF521
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    My next question is how to get rid of the verizon wireless "splash screen", "boot logo", or whatever they call it when turning on the phone or starting the browser? Is it possible? I would love to replace it with a tmobile one. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast