Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Player

Device
    Storm
    OS
    I'd be curious how these are better than the stock music player. Other than Flipside the other two apps look pretty basic in their functions/features from a UI perspective. I tried Flipside, it wasn't worth $20 and I encountered regular problems on my Storm (though I've had no problems with other apps).

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Hey bob61,
    I'm feel the same way...How would these apps be any different then the stock Music Player. In the OP, brohlijk says "possessed"....I've not seen it. I use my player at the gym, commuting, mowing the lawn, etc, etc....I can honestly say that when I was making my decision for my next handset, I wanted a device that was all inclusive. Did the homework like most, and made the decision to stick with VZW rather that switch to AT&T for the iPhone. I wounder what brohlijk's issues were with his media player.
    Thanks for chiming in bob61.

C-ya
    ~Michael~

PIN
    304A4802
    Device
    storm
    OS
    i think that my player is not in cahoots with .151, sometimes it plays thru smoothly but sometimes i have to hit the speaker button or the sound button , it gets muted on its own is very frustrating specially when im at the gym listening to air supply or queen! :28:
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Hey bob61,
    I'm feel the same way...How would these apps be any different then the stock Music Player. In the OP, brohlijk says "possessed"....I've not seen it. I use my player at the gym, commuting, mowing the lawn, etc, etc....I can honestly say that when I was making my decision for my next handset, I wanted a device that was all inclusive. Did the homework like most, and made the decision to stick with VZW rather that switch to AT&T for the iPhone. I wounder what brohlijk's issues were with his media player.
    Thanks for chiming in bob61.

C-ya
    ~Michael~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12