Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    when you add an appointment to the calendar from your BB it automatically goes to gmail.com.

I move each appointment after the fact to the correct calendar.

the problem is outlook and BB only deal in one calendar the problem develops when you add the google portion. It doesn't play nice with a single calendar application yet.

PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    Yeah, I can't seem to get it to sync with google no matter what. I have a 3 appointments on July 4th and none of them are coming over. So scrap that idea. Back to complete sync via DM.:banghead:

It seems I can't do what I want and that bugs the hell out of me. There has to be a way to say calendar #1 from Outlook go to account A and Calendar #2 from outlook go to account B.

RIM gives you the option and ability to keep up to 10 email accounts on here and segregated, why can't they offer the same with the calendars? Or am I missing something EXTREMELY obvious?

PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    CRAP!!!!!!! Now I can't get my RS calendar back over via DM either!!!!

GRRRR!!!!

Take that back, PART of my RS calendar is coming over.

PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    Aight. Got all my appointments back over.

Another question. This may help trace the data path. Does anyone know how to change the account the appointment is assigned to once it is in the storm? I see all my appointments, but they are all cwr**@****inc.com and the account is greyed out and I can't change it.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    nope you can't. I kinda touched on that in an earlier post. BB/ outlook dont work that way just yet.

It's been corrected in 5.0 I don't have the changelog in front of me but there are some sweet upgrades in 5.0 as far as calendar intergration and and file sharing.

google sync doesn't work with 5.0 as of right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123