PIN
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.75
    Liked
    0 times

Date and/or Time changes

Hello Blackberry community! This is probably something easy but i am new to blackberry... whenever i plug my phone into my computer and use the Blackberry Desktop Manager my blackberry date and sometimes time changes ahead a day or two. Its really annoying bc i rely 100% on my phones date and time. The OS i am using is .75. Really thinking about upgrading to .114 hybrid but a little nervous. i think the reason is a setting in the desktop software bc this was happening to my pearl too. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

Meeyaa6884 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.75
    Liked
    0 times
    oh nevermind i think i figured it out... i decided to check my computers time and date and it was set to the wrong day... oops.. sorry to waste any time!

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeyaa6884 View Post
    Hello Blackberry community! This is probably something easy but i am new to blackberry... whenever i plug my phone into my computer and use the Blackberry Desktop Manager my blackberry date and sometimes time changes ahead a day or two. Its really annoying bc i rely 100% on my phones date and time. The OS i am using is .75. Really thinking about upgrading to .114 hybrid but a little nervous. i think the reason is a setting in the desktop software bc this was happening to my pearl too. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
    Welcome to BlackBerryOS Meeyaa6884!
    On your BB to to Options/date time/ and set to network/ save / bb button / update time. This will keep your phone time set to your network time.

Is the date and time correct on your PC?
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 03-18-2009 at 01:14 PM.

Meeyaa6884 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.75
    Liked
    0 times
    i did that a while ago and it still kept changing... i fixed the time on my pc and most likelyy thats the issue... thanks!