Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I think It has to do with your theme. If you revert back to precision Zen theme that came with the 9530, the mute function will work correctly.....
    Call your voice mail then select mute from the touch screen. Now select un mute and all should be good.
    YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT...It works correctly with the stock Zen theme. Thank You. I'll let the theme developer know about this. (Gemblock, iBerry Today Plus)

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Yeah, but with .75 the mute button put it in vib mode also. Only places I've seen it work is to turn off the ringer/ignore a call, and to mute a phonecall. Also wakes phone up. But no vib mode, which would be nice!

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    I think It has to do with your theme. If you revert back to precision Zen theme that came with the 9530, the mute function will work correctly.....
    Call your voice mail then select mute from the touch screen. Now select un mute and all should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT...It works correctly with the stock Zen theme. Thank You. I'll let the theme developer know about this. (Gemblock, iBerry Today Plus)

I have yet to find a theme that will allow that function to work. On a side note, (don't get me wrong..I want themes to work right) themes seem to drag my device down. They don't flatline it, but they choke my handset.

Nice tip Me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123