Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

mzkryptonite04 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

Unhappy Browser and BIS are M.I.A. on Storm

Help!!! I didn't brick my phone, but I don't have a browser anymore and I can't set up BIS it only has an option for BES for email. Some where along the line I've totally jacked this easy process up. I've watched the video to get the 114 hybrid back onto my phone, redid the ATT service books. For some reason CrackUtil is not working for me anymore so I did the manual one on crackberry. But as stated I don't have a browser or BIS to reset up my emails. I don't know how to resend service books to my phone either. I'm sure this is alot of information, but any help would be greatly appreciate. I think I'm currently running the .114 hybrid!

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkryptonite04 View Post
    Help!!! I didn't brick my phone, but I don't have a browser anymore and I can't set up BIS it only has an option for BES for email. Some where along the line I've totally jacked this easy process up. I've watched the video to get the 114 hybrid back onto my phone, redid the ATT service books. For some reason CrackUtil is not working for me anymore so I did the manual one on crackberry. But as stated I don't have a browser or BIS to reset up my emails. I don't know how to resend service books to my phone either. I'm sure this is alot of information, but any help would be greatly appreciate. I think I'm currently running the .114 hybrid!
    do you have the right generic service books? To run Crack Util you need to rt click on the icon first and run as administrator, this will allow you to do the file removal and installation.

If you install the generic service books and reinstall the browser daemon correctly you will have Email Setup. Must have missed a step. If you do not have the correct service books you can get them here thanks pttaylor

Your TCP/APN should read like this
    APN: wap.cingular
    Username:WAP@CINGULARGPS.COM
    Password: CINGULAR1
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 03-18-2009 at 12:01 PM.

PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

Question

How do you put Crack Util in admin mode? I think this is the step that I missed! I'm using Windows on my laptop... Thanks for giving me the correct service books, when I downloaded the link that you sent me to and went to extract is stated do you want to replace the one you have and I click "yes". I was wondering if I wiped the phone would it take away my unlocked code, because I'm wanting to start over from scratch to see if maybe that will get everything back up and running like before. I'm using my BB Storm with ATT service. Everything was okay (Email, Browser, uppercase EDGE) until I upgraded my os to 114 hybrid. Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    i believe you right click the file and choose run as administrator

PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS

Question

Okay I of course was jacking around with Crack Util and found the place where it has admin. option. But when I clicked it I got this error code on my screen "Unable to log on: Logon failure: user account restriction. Possible reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hour restrictions, or a policy restriction has been enforced." Okay what is the password?

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    are you saying it won't open the program without a password?

if so, close it down, right click the file you would use to open it, and choose run as administrator.

PIN
    Ask Me!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    No the program will run, but when I finally discovered where the admin option was and I checked the box to run as admin it popped up the box that has user: admin and password: (blank). So I left the password blank and that's when I got that error message.

Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkryptonite04 View Post
    No the program will run, but when I finally discovered where the admin option was and I checked the box to run as admin it popped up the box that has user: admin and password: (blank). So I left the password blank and that's when I got that error message.
    Are you the administrator for the pc? Or are you just a user

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast