PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Liked
    0 times
    is everyone still having random reboots? i haven't had any since i switched to .148 and now v7 but i had .75 until the official release by VZW

gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

I have a theory. Before I took Patches suggestion and wiped my data settings, I had remnants of old themes still in my BB which are not compatible with v7.
    When you download a theme and then delete it the configuration still remains in your BB.
    I think it might be possible that the old themes were causing the re booting.
    What do you think, seems logical?

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gordtm View Post
    Wirelessly posted

I have a theory. Before I took Patches suggestion and wiped my data settings, I had remnants of old themes still in my BB which are not compatible with v7.
    When you download a theme and then delete it the configuration still remains in your BB.
    Logic and Storm in the same sentence is bad news LMAO. But yes your rationale does make sense. The important thing is that it's working now.

watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

I know i might not be the person to answer your question......i think the logical reason would be that none of these phone act alike.....i haven't had any rebooting issues ever since i got rid of .75 a few weeks ago....and i have used tons of themes and never wiped(until yesterday trying to fix another issue) whenever i installed a theme that wasn't compatible with v7 i just couldn't get past the homescreen it wouldn't reboot....so are you saying there is no more rebooting since you wiped?

gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by watkins
    Wirelessly posted

I know i might not be the person to answer your question......i think the logical reason would be that none of these phone act alike.....i haven't had any rebooting issues ever since i got rid of .75 a few weeks ago....and i have used tons of themes and never wiped(until yesterday trying to fix another issue) whenever i installed a theme that wasn't compatible with v7 i just couldn't get past the homescreen it wouldn't reboot....so are you saying there is no more rebooting since you wiped?
    Right, no more re booting since I wiped.

watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Liked
    0 times
    well thats great!!!!!!!!

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    this thread has been cleaned up. Here at bbos we have a zero tolerance policy towards insulting or condescending comments. Please keep on topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12