Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Quote Originally Posted by ama21683 View Post
    I have the same problem right now on DM v. 4.7. I tried the above suggestion, and still nothing. It really sucks because I lost my garmin mobile if I can't restore these apps...
    Did you create a user account at Garmin's website, if so you should be able to reinstall. If not here is a link to purchase again for a "one time" price of $79

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Yeah i just bought the monthly to garmin mobile from handango. its 9.99 same as vz navigator. i'll upgrade to the one time fee when storm 2 comes out. no sense going through the hassle of getting garmin to switch phones for me.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    I had the same problem with 5.0. I recently downgraded back to my official (.122). getting ready to return storm number 4 so I thought I would live life like telus wants me too. :banghead: any way thats for another thread..lol

back to topic I wasn't able to back up my 3rd's either. created a fresh .alx file, found it with the search. apploader grabbed .122 but wont grab the 3rd parties.

I had to do the manual reload as well.

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    I had the same problem with 5.0. I recently downgraded back to my official (.122). getting ready to return storm number 4 so I thought I would live life like telus wants me too. :banghead: any way thats for another thread..lol

back to topic I wasn't able to back up my 3rd's either. created a fresh .alx file, found it with the search. apploader grabbed .122 but wont grab the 3rd parties.

I had to do the manual reload as well.
    Annoying as:censored: huh?
    Reloading 4.7 and loading the .alx file through the regular dm worked for me
    Last edited by SoCalMiles; 06-13-2009 at 11:21 AM. Reason: error

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    huh cool
    so 4.7 recognizes the file 5.0 created..good to know

Device
    9650 & 9530
    Quote Originally Posted by ama21683 View Post
    I have the same problem right now on DM v. 4.7. I tried the above suggestion, and still nothing. It really sucks because I lost my garmin mobile if I can't restore these apps...
    Search your PC with this cmd, click Start > Run, type %temp% click ok,
    see if they show up.

PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    huh cool
    so 4.7 recognizes the file 5.0 created..good to know
    Glad to help

PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    socal, i had problems with 5.0,too. same problems, i ended up deleting it and reinstalling it and has been working great since.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast