Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by ama21683 View Post
    I have the same problem right now on DM v. 4.7. I tried the above suggestion, and still nothing. It really sucks because I lost my garmin mobile if I can't restore these apps...
    Did you create a user account at Garmin's website, if so you should be able to reinstall. If not here is a link to purchase again for a "one time" price of $79




  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Yeah i just bought the monthly to garmin mobile from handango. its 9.99 same as vz navigator. i'll upgrade to the one time fee when storm 2 comes out. no sense going through the hassle of getting garmin to switch phones for me.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    I had the same problem with 5.0. I recently downgraded back to my official (.122). getting ready to return storm number 4 so I thought I would live life like telus wants me too. :banghead: any way thats for another thread..lol

    back to topic I wasn't able to back up my 3rd's either. created a fresh .alx file, found it with the search. apploader grabbed .122 but wont grab the 3rd parties.

    I had to do the manual reload as well.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    I had the same problem with 5.0. I recently downgraded back to my official (.122). getting ready to return storm number 4 so I thought I would live life like telus wants me too. :banghead: any way thats for another thread..lol

    back to topic I wasn't able to back up my 3rd's either. created a fresh .alx file, found it with the search. apploader grabbed .122 but wont grab the 3rd parties.

    I had to do the manual reload as well.
    Annoying as:censored: huh?
    Reloading 4.7 and loading the .alx file through the regular dm worked for me
    Last edited by SoCalMiles; 06-13-2009 at 11:21 AM. Reason: error

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    huh cool
    so 4.7 recognizes the file 5.0 created..good to know



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by ama21683 View Post
    I have the same problem right now on DM v. 4.7. I tried the above suggestion, and still nothing. It really sucks because I lost my garmin mobile if I can't restore these apps...
    Search your PC with this cmd, click Start > Run, type %temp% click ok,
    see if they show up.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    huh cool
    so 4.7 recognizes the file 5.0 created..good to know
    Glad to help

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    lv,nv
    PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    Posts
    64
    socal, i had problems with 5.0,too. same problems, i ended up deleting it and reinstalling it and has been working great since.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •