Moto19 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Bold/Storm
    OS
    4.6.0.266, crackmans V6
    Liked
    0 times

AT&T storm ,you mail problem

Ok. When I click on youmail app my connection goes from EDGE to edge instantaneous. This obviously is not is not letting me log in. I change the youmail setting from tcp to bis and same thing. Went to mobile network and changed from gsm to global to global. Same thing. Not sure what's going on s it apears thep itsel iscausinge data loss because as soon as I exit youmail my connectivity returns as fast as it went away. I deleted the app insalled again fron app world. Didn't change so I deleted again and Installed fron the youmail site. Same thing. Bot sure what is going on. I also notice this on cv but I think that ight be servi e book related. Not sure. So, any suggestions?

Moto19 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Bold/Storm
    OS
    4.6.0.266, crackmans V6
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

So no one has an suggestions on this. Ok! Does anyone have youmail working on an att storm.

rcorry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30613e8d
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBCrackman V6 w/.90 Radio
    Liked
    0 times
    Best bet is to try the .90 Radio, it seems to be the best at providing data connections for GSM users.....particularly AT&T. (For some reason AT&T seems to be pickier with the Storm than T-Mo). Use Swap-A-Radio or download the copy the .isf file for the .90 radio and run 'Loader'.

As an alternative, I've found that the .132 radio works pretty darn good with the V7 Hybrid release. I couldn't get data at all, even though edge/EDGE would show, simply didn't have any arrows for data being moved with anything other the .90. I've now found that with the V7, the .132 radio works well and had data every phone boot and so far no quirks after 24 hours. (I'm currently on a MediaNet data plan and cannot test how well EDGE stays as opposed to edge, but everything I've been running works well with .132).
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-11-2009 at 04:54 PM.