Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Locking Issue

rfirmi is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio

Locking Issue

I just got my storm about 2 weeks ago. I really like it, I have loaded multiple hybrids and I am currently running v7. I noticed that no matter which os I am running it will never lock correctly. I have my owner information in my phone, so when I lock my phone my information is supposed to come up. Every time I lock my phone in order to get my information to come up I have to touch my screen and then it will appear. I am just wondering if this issue is fixable? also do you guys have the same problem?
    Thank you!

Update: I erased my information and seen if it would switch screens and it doesn't
    Last edited by rfirmi; 06-07-2009 at 04:11 PM.

Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    I just got my storm about 2 weeks ago. I really like it, I have loaded multiple hybrids and I am currently running v7. I noticed that no matter which os I am running it will never lock correctly. I have my owner information in my phone, so when I lock my phone my information is supposed to come up. Every time I lock my phone in order to get my information to come up I have to touch my screen and then it will appear. I am just wondering if this issue is fixable? also do you guys have the same problem?
    Thank you!

Hm my doesn't show up and im running the official .148

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by rfirmi View Post
    Thank you!
    Hmm I haven't heard of this problem? Mine displays all my information correctly. Let me do some research and I will get back with you

moedaddy2121 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    my lock works correctly also. i am on ....148/v7

Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    did you check to see if your owner information might have possibly reset ? just an idea

my has done this to me a couple times before

Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    did you check to see if your owner information might have possibly reset ? just an idea

my has done this to me a couple times before
    No, the information is fine it just won't appear by itself, after I click the lock button I have to tap the screen for the information to appear. It's really weird if someone finds me a fix I will be so happy!

Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    I found that if I hold the button down for a couple seconds my information does come up

Device
    9530 (Verizon)
    OS
    .181 w/.167 Radio
    anyone?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast