HELP V7 Theme ERROR
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: HELP V7 Theme ERROR

  1. #1
    miami1683's Avatar
    miami1683 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278

    HELP V7 Theme ERROR

    So I put V7 on last night. All was working well. I decided I wanted to see if my theme would work. It's a no go, but now the screen is all whits and I cannot get back to zen. Please help reotre functionality




  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    So I put V7 on last night. All was working well. I decided I wanted to see if my theme would work. It's a no go, but now the screen is all whits and I cannot get back to zen. Please help reotre functionality
    No problem just plug your phone back into the PC and launch DM and choose application loader>add/remove and uncheck your theme that is causing issues

  3. #3
    miami1683's Avatar
    miami1683 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    No problem just plug your phone back into the PC and launch DM and choose application loader>add/remove and uncheck your theme that is causing issues
    and this is why we come here. Got it back thanks: :arms::arms:

  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    and this is why we come here. Got it back thanks: :arms::arms:
    Glad you got it and keep coming back.


    Thread closed

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •