Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 34

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Good deal causey and Welcome to BBOS.
    I guess you were just being sarcastic with your earlier post. I kinda had to do a double take on that. So forgive me. Anyhow, I've had no luck as well.
    Thanks for chiming in causey. See ya around the Forum.

    One question Acme....Are you CDMA or GSM network? IDK so I need to ask.
    yes, was ment sarcastically...both to the idiot part, and to the fact the "we are sorry, your call can not be completed as dialed" hasnt changed since phones became common place.

    the only thing i can suggest is try *228, as that seems to be the default for all CDMA carriers, and just listen to what the prompts say, assuming there are any. You will want to do both options (only 2 default on Verizon), one updates roming, and sets you up with the closest cell towers, the other does some other updates to the phone.



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Langley BC Canada
    PIN
    ch me. I must be dreaming.
    Device
    Bell Mobility Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes weekly
    Posts
    159
    I'll give that a try and report back. Thanks for everyone's help.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    Posts
    62
    feel free to PIN me with any other questions you have acme. ill be unavailable on the website for a bit. goodluck!



  4. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by causey View Post
    feel free to PIN me with any other questions you have acme. ill be unavailable on the website for a bit. goodluck!
    Well done causey.
    Again welcome to BBOS and please feel free to jump in when ever you can around the forum. Maybe you would care to post up in the new member thread. That's a good place to introduce yourself if your interested. If not, no sweat.
    C-ya
    Michael

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Langley BC Canada
    PIN
    ch me. I must be dreaming.
    Device
    Bell Mobility Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes weekly
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by causey View Post
    yes, was ment sarcastically...both to the idiot part, and to the fact the "we are sorry, your call can not be completed as dialed" hasnt changed since phones became common place.

    the only thing i can suggest is try *228, as that seems to be the default for all CDMA carriers, and just listen to what the prompts say, assuming there are any. You will want to do both options (only 2 default on Verizon), one updates roming, and sets you up with the closest cell towers, the other does some other updates to the phone.
    Tried the *228. Got the dreaded recording saying 'Your call could not be completed as dialed...'
    Thanks for all the help.




  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BC
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1082
    Posts
    19
    My suggestion if you're having service issues on your Bell Mobility phone is to contact them via *611 on your phone. If I remember correctly, they can push updates to your phone... they do definitely have ways to do this though.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by acme anvil View Post
    Tried the *228. Got the dreaded recording saying 'Your call could not be completed as dialed...'
    Thanks for all the help.

    if you are not on vzw you may try doing *22801 if that doesnt work *22802 and so on and so on until you get one that works...it works more often than not, that some where between *22801 and *22809 you find one you can even try *22800

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Langley BC Canada
    PIN
    ch me. I must be dreaming.
    Device
    Bell Mobility Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes weekly
    Posts
    159
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Quote Originally Posted by acme anvil View Post
    Tried the *228. Got the dreaded recording saying 'Your call could not be completed as dialed...'
    Thanks for all the help.

    if you are not on vzw you may try doing *22801 if that doesnt work *22802 and so on and so on until you get one that works...it works more often than not, that some where between *22801 and *22809 you find one you can even try *22800
    I will give this try and report back.

    Again, thanks for everyone's help.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •