Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Ok si I just downloaded the app to wipe my phone. I am not goingot do that yet as V7 is running AWESOME me. The best ever, but if I wante do no backuos? Just wipe it and the go into the app loaded and load the OS

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    Ok si I just downloaded the app to wipe my phone. I am not goingot do that yet as V7 is running AWESOME me. The best ever, but if I wante do no backuos? Just wipe it and the go into the app loaded and load the OS
    Yes and make sure any 3rd party apps that appear when Loader.exe launches are not checked.

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    hmm....now I am going to use the app loaded for V7 in the shared files. I wouldn't go back to .148 I would do it for another hybrid. Would that still be ok, and how will my PC know where my wiped phone is?

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    So I think I understand your questions correctly. Yes you will be able to load another hybrid over the .148. As far as your PC recognizing your handset after the wipe, when you get the 507 message on your handset, your PC will still recognize that device a removable disk drive or storage unit so to speak You would simply run the Loader.exe to install which ever OS you like.

Regards,
    ~Michael~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123