PlayBook
    OS
    I use a silicone case.

PIN
    KER THE BETTER!!!
    Device
    OS
    LY's Hybrid
    I go naked in the wild! no case, just in case you were wondering.

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    My Otterbox is apocalypse tough. I love that thing. I actually don't care when I occasionally drop my phone or my 2 yr old starts tossing it around.
    i carry mine around like a weapon, BAM smash you in the head with my otterbox!!

kinda has the feel of my old nextel i700 GRRRRR

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    To the OP . It sounds like you have the old version of the otterbox. They have fixed the screen issue however you other concerns have not been addressed. If you have your receipt you can get a replacement free of charge. I'm still testing the new one but not 100% sold on the case yet. I have the same comfort and volume issues.
    So my answer is at work otterbox at home naked with stock holster.
    as far as the volume issues, i poked 3 small holes in the earpiece with a tumbtack and its like 150% better!

Otto

Otterbox
    It's a bomb-proof way to keep your storm shinny new. I had v.1 and all I had to do was e-mail them and poof - I had v.2 at my door within 3 days and it works great!

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    i have a seidio innocase 1 case. im loving it i also have the holster. and my girl has the leaperd skin with a clear case that i got from ebay. the 7in1 recommended by crackman. we love them both no complaints. just the clear one is hard to take apart. but its cool

PIN
    3050DB2D
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    BBCrackman's v3.5 Hybrid
    I was switching between a silicone case and the leather BB-branded holster. Couldn't find one case that I really wanted. Then I found this set at the Verizon store. Was in three days earlier and they didn't have it. Went back two days later to buy another and they didn't have one (said they had to order them).

I love this set because: case and holster designed to work as a unit; case provides a fair amount of protection in normal, daily use without adding a lot of bulk; it looks cool; all ports and buttons are available for use, including plugging in to the USB port; case removes easily so I can put the Storm in the BB cradle at night; swivel clip on holster; magnet in holster; PRICE! $29.99 for the set.

The case covers the back and sides of the Storm. Top and bottom edges are open (not covered). Nothing wraps around to the front of the Storm. The case is stiff and sturdy, is easily installed and easily removed. It "snaps" into place on the Storm. The Storm with case slides into the holster and "snaps" into place.

No branding on either piece or the packaging -- came in a basic Verizon store package.

I've tried a ton....

Had a Vaja case which looked great out of the box, but the color faded off the leather in about 5 minutes of normal use. It always sucks when your phone case is less durable and nearly as expensive as your phone.

Tried the Invisible Shield...decided against it. Thought it made the phone look and feel like I just wiped it down with the stuff the detail shop slathers on tires.

Had an Otterbox original version....typing issues (have a replacement on the way though).

Using a CaseMate skin with an 83xx holster now. Pretty happy. I really like the way this skin covers the buttons. The light peering through the sides always made the phone look poorly manufactured to me. Also fits in the holster nicely with a bit of break in.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast