Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Results 153 to 160 of 171

  1. #153
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK V6.10 - .151/5.0/4.7.1.40
    Posts
    88
    i am soooooooo disappointed. i couldn't get the default font back on my phone so i uninstalled>wipe>reinstalled

    And everything went fine by my Pre-Storm didn't back up even though it said it did. so i went to go re-download it and freakin palm sent 2bbc a cease and desist letter. so now i cant get the theme back. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  2. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by x1208x View Post
    i am soooooooo disappointed. i couldn't get the default font back on my phone so i uninstalled>wipe>reinstalled

    And everything went fine by my Pre-Storm didn't back up even though it said it did. so i went to go re-download it and freakin palm sent 2bbc a cease and desist letter. so now i cant get the theme back. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Luck does depend 70% on backing up

  3. #155
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK V6.10 - .151/5.0/4.7.1.40
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Luck does depend 70% on backing up
    have you tried doing 3rd party app back ups lately? even when you do that manually, it doesn't back up all the 3rd party apps. i am not sure why.



  4. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by x1208x View Post
    have you tried doing 3rd party app back ups lately? even when you do that manually, it doesn't back up all the 3rd party apps. i am not sure why.
    If you just did a recent back up (before todays), then DM only looks for updated apps. What you need to do is send to .zip all your previous back ups, then delete the original (not zips). Once you do that, empty recycle bin and then run the back up process again. It's pain in the xxx but no way around it....that darn RIM

  5. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Device
    PlayBook
    OS
    2.1
    Posts
    376
    Olta,

    iBerry and iVista 360 by Lunars Edge Design are both working with OS .151.

    Thanks, Jerde



  6. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jerde View Post
    Olta,

    iBerry and iVista 360 by Lunars Edge Design are both working with OS .151.

    Thanks, Jerde
    Great, I will update first post....thanks

  7. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Omaha NE
    PIN
    Head
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    55
    One quick update. I contacted Tony today at Cocky Culture about the Leather profesional theme and he promptly pushed an update out this evening that is now working with 151. Great turnaround in my opinion! This is a sweet looking theme... may want to check it out.

  8. #160
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    i noticed that crystal clear still was in the nonworking side...........it has been working on my storm with v7.1.4

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •