Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!

Call Logs question

I have had my Storm since March and the one thing that bugs the s*** out of me is that there is not a way to view only missed calls and they show up in messages and sms, should I delete sms in the apps to get rid of this. I drive myself crazy clearing the messages icons. This is probably the most annoying thing about my storm. I really have been very happy with it using BBC's hybrids! Any suggestions?:headache:

if you go into the call log>bb button>options>call logging and set it to none it doesnt show up in messages no more

PIN
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Great, I will try that!!! Thanks Laney!

no prob crickee, glad i could help

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Crickee, bbs have lots of nice tips/tricks. You just gotta explore...keep clicking

or just ask and we will let ya in on the secrets

PIN
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Thanks Laney and olta777, I have learned a lot since March and this site has been a great resource!!! I activated the storm on Alltel which as of Sunday in my area is now totally VZW. It was great on Alltel, we'll see about VZW, I have heard so many complaints, I don't know what to expect. Luckily, I think I have only called tech support on Alltel about 3 times in 10 years! I was originally a CellOne customer which was bought out by Alltel, and now VZW, there have always been issues when the final conversion happens!

Crikee I have been with Verizon for years and I would never switch. They have some of best (if not best) customer service I have seen. I have never had an issue go unresolved with them. It might take a call to a manager but what doesn't these days.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast