Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by WALKMAN View Post
    This my first attempt of backing up my data. I was able to get the backup to work after I deleted all messages on my phone. mfg: Anyway, thanks to all that responded. I did not get it to work without losing my messages, BUT IT WORKS! Thanks.
    Glad you got the backup working sorry about the messages though.

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    Did it delete all messages or just emails? And just out of curiosity, what OS are you running? I don't believe I had any issues with backups until I passed .122, but everytime I backup now, I have to clear the messages or it will fail. I wiped before upgrading to .148 last week and still ended up having to get rid of the emails today when I tried to backup.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Check out the following link. The first and especially the second post you may find helpful in solving your problem:
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ata-bases.html

Device
    Hi. So, while in Advanced my backup fails during 'Sounds'; if I select everything else sans Sounds everything backs up fine. I pressed Clear and tried it again but still errored out. Same if I did the Backup normally. Everytime I load a new OS I have to reconfigure my sounds profile, which is getting pretty annoying. Any ideas? Maybe there's another file which is associated to Sounds that is corrupt? Thanks!

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by crishchun View Post
    Hi. So, while in Advanced my backup fails during 'Sounds'; if I select everything else sans Sounds everything backs up fine. I pressed Clear and tried it again but still errored out. Same if I did the Backup normally. Everytime I load a new OS I have to reconfigure my sounds profile, which is getting pretty annoying. Any ideas? Maybe there's another file which is associated to Sounds that is corrupt? Thanks!
    Have you tried clearing your browser cache? That usually causes errors during back ups...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12