Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 190

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    And I am ordering #7 since my replacement today still does not work with BT.
    GAH i would be SSSOOO mad lol are they at least sending you a brand new one ?



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    GAH i would be SSSOOO mad lol are they at least sending you a brand new one ?
    Yep a brand new one every time. Tech support knows me on a first name basis. And yes I am beyond pissed. It's actually making me consider changing phones. I just don't have the time to be dealing with BS.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yep a brand new one every time. Tech support knows me on a first name basis. And yes I am beyond pissed. It's actually making me consider changing phones. I just don't have the time to be dealing with BS.
    Yea they told me if i have to replace my again i will have that option but there isn't really another bb i want cause the WE doesn't have a camera and i need my camera lol



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Yea they told me if i have to replace my again i will have that option but there isn't really another bb i want cause the WE doesn't have a camera and i need my camera lol
    To be honest I like the refurbs more than the new ones. Or maybe it's just my bad luck but all of the new ones I had the screen click sucked.

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    I think I found the solution to JLevy73's BT problem






  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Did Jlevy73 see this? This is hilarious!!!

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    Yea they told me if i have to replace my again i will have that option but there isn't really another bb i want cause the WE doesn't have a camera and i need my camera lol
    You gotta try the executive office, not just tech support.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Did Jlevy73 see this? This is hilarious!!!
    Not sure if he's seen it. here too: http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/n...ailable-2.html

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •