OS
    Only had one and im still on it. My original one with no problems at all

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    well last night i went to get two storms replaced at vzw. my girl got one cause of a broke charger port and mine cause i couldnt call anyone. well they gave her a good phone my phone got s issues. pc want read it. want tread none of my media folders. and the screen is hard want click at all. im so ticked cause i stayed up till 5 this morning trying to figure it out. both phone were made in Canada. and both were refurbs. im on number 5 and she is on number 1 first replacement. now i got to go raise hell and get me another phone. i want a brand new one cause this ridiculous.

PIN
    3049787A
    Device
    9530 - Storm
    OS
    Hybrid 5.0.0.140/.154
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Have had the original one since 12/30/08 and I guess I'm really lucky...none of the problems listed above and still A-OK!
    (exists website to find wood to knock on!)
    Got mine on 11/19 (release date). Still using the original one. oh, I also use Invisshield, and an otterbox. I treat this phone like a baby, and it still works great! never had a problem....

Cheers,
    B.D.

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Original purchase on Jan 7, 2009 and replaced 1 time withing 30 days for dust under screen. Been fine since then though the screen on this replacement does wiggle from side to side quit a bit but works fine.

PIN
    head
    Device
    8530 Curve/9550 Storm 2
    OS
    337/428
    On my first one since February and so is the wife. Granted I have the dime on the back of it to make the screen click better but i don't want to replace it because everything else is working fine and replacing might make the screen click better without the dime but may break evrything else. I have upgraded, downgraded, wipped, reloaded and done everything imaginable to it but it's working like a champ so I can deal with the dime in the back of it, besides I'm waiting for the Storm 2 just like everyone else. (Oh goody it's almost out):09:

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    still on numero uno...had it since 11/08...still looks brand new

PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    My first and previous Storm was purchased on Nov. 28, 2008... and received on Dec. 1, 2008.

She did well with many an upgrade and downgrade, as well as survived my son's throwing arm. I actually thought she was going to make it just in time for the release of the Storm2... but alas I was wrong.

I too am very cautious about refabs... nothing but headaches most of the time.

But this replacement that I picked up yesterday seems to be fitting the bill.. so far.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    I'm on number 2. The first one lasted Dec 25-August 25th(ish) until the buttons started to fall off. The only tough part about getting a new one is having to break in the screen again. It is just stiff, which makes the typing a little slow at first.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast