Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Okay update. Just came back with storm #7 and I have already contacted 611 and they are sending me #8.

#7 has the worst feeling screen I have used. This was the last replacement device in the store, and since mine was not charging, I took it. There was three perfect screens in the store but they were all demos. So I said I will take this one but we ordered another one as well.

I'm coming for you BBCrackman, up to number 8, on Monday.

Device
    9530 (Storm)
    The recent OS upgrades have greatly improved the Storm by leaps and bounds. I just hope RIM can slime down the OS so it will be faster like the BOLD. I know RIM has limitation because the OS is made my JAVA and we all know how slow JAVA can get at times. Especially with memory leaks and not being released when a application is terminated.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I'm still one my first one since January and I haven't had any issues other than the normal crappy OS ones which have been, for the most part, fixed with hybrids and such.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Okay update. Just came back with storm #7 and I have already contacted 611 and they are sending me #8.

#7 has the worst feeling screen I have used. This was the last replacement device in the store, and since mine was not charging, I took it. There was three perfect screens in the store but they were all demos. So I said I will take this one but we ordered another one as well.

have you tried the business card trick?

PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Wirelessly posted

I'm on storm #4. Hopefully it'll last until the storm 2 is released.

PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    have you tried the business card trick?
    I have done every trick known, now I want it to work right, right out of the box.

Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    I'm still on #1 - received 11/24/208.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post

Good luck P3 I am #12 and still requires some trick to get it right. I gave it trying to find a perfect Storm. I guess I'll just be satisfied with one that works. It's really a shame that their manufacturing is really this piss poor.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast