Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    While I do like the Storm I have been through 12 agonizing replacements. 6 were refurbs, 6 brand new. None have worked optimally and as many on this site know I have had a myriad of problems. The Storm is a nice concept but my personal experience has been nothing but one issue/failure after another.

I am on Tour #1, and out of the box it works perfectly. No hassles, no BS, just the way a phone should work. I have wasted so much time on the Storm that I don't see myself going back to it again in the future.

PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    4 for me...........

PIN
    30f79184
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    The One That Works!!
    WOW!!! Either I'm long suffering or you guys have really bad luck. I'm still on number one from November 2008. Although the screen click is suspect, some of the tricks and suggestions here have made it worth keeping.

There for awhile right before .151, it was Tour city man, then .151 changed my mind. Now I'm taking a wait and see approach before moving on to the next phone. I'll see how the Storm 2 is received and then make up my mind either to stick with the Storm series or head on back over to the physical keyboard bunch.

No matter what, it has sure been interesting to say the least.

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Wow, I never would have guessed people would stick with this phone after their 3rd or 4th, glad to know people rn't giving up on the phone. I personally haven't not had any problem so big that I felt like exchanging it. The only problem I have with my phone (and my phone came in Decemeber 02, 2008) and it's really slight is that the bottom right corner of the screen is a little harder to click. But it does click, just need to put a little more pressure. Other than that, everything works great. *Hope i don't jinx myself lol* BTW my phone was made in Canada, incase anyone was wondering.

PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

I'm a nooby to the storm. Got mine in March after my I went thru 3rd Samsung glyde. Haven't had a problem with this phone, everything works the way I think it should(excluding the previous OSs)knock on wood.

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Yea I am on my first one also. My other has been replaced 4 times but my GF carry's that one. So I chalk that up to "user error"

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    still using same one siince day1 of its release , works like a charm!

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    i still have my perfect storm since receiving it at 8 am on 11/23/08. by the way...big red will always suggest that you try another device after you return one several times for replacement.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast