Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    IMO, trapster isnt worth the download. understandingly, I had to give it a shot. I dont find it to be very reliable. The information that it feeds you is based off disgruntled people who have taken the time to input the information. I viewed the "hot spots" listed for my city, and the "high enforcement zones" listed were way off. I almost get the impression that people input stuff at the first sign of a cop, rather than enforcement trends. Another entry is the I'm pissed that I got a ticket, so this area must be a speedtrap posters, again, not verry accurate. Lastly I checked the listings for cameras around my area, and again, wrong info. Peole are mistaking the opticom system on the lights (allows us to change the light from within the cars) for cameras. It's a wasted drain on your phone's battery, because its constantly using your phones GPS, and it's not gonna save you for the most part. Again these are only my humble professional opinions, lol.

Thanks Mule good to have an insider on this matter

Device
    Storm
    OS

Scanner

You guys should check out ota.bbscanner.com. Storm friendly 9550/9530. just go to it from you storm. Enjoy!

Device
    Blackberry Storm 1
    OS
    .591 COVERED WITH A "BRID"
    lyric had one in one of his latest hybrids i have it and i listen to scanners all over the world its a really cool app,its either in his .692 or .699

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123