Swap A Radio Question
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Swap A Radio Question

  1. #1
    noelfales's Avatar
    noelfales is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    storm
    OS
    114 hybrid
    Posts
    65
    Liked
    0 times

    Swap A Radio Question

    I asked this question a couple days ago, and since then JLevy has constructed his (very helpful) list. I used Swap a Radio to put 109 into Crackmans V5 (over 132) hybrid. Is there any way to see that 109 is actually the current radio file on my device because the platform is the same as before I did the swap??




  2. #2
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    If the platform is the same before your swap, the radio was never changed, i ran into this with Swap a Radio, so i just copy and paste the sfi file over that i wanna use

  3. #3
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by noelfales View Post
    I asked this question a couple days ago, and since then JLevy has constructed his (very helpful) list. I used Swap a Radio to put 109 into Crackmans V5 (over 132) hybrid. Is there any way to see that 109 is actually the current radio file on my device because the platform is the same as before I did the swap??
    Well if the platform didnt change to .131, chances are the swap didnt take.

  4. #4
    mrZoSo's Avatar
    mrZoSo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    51
    Liked
    0 times
    If your running Swap-A-Radio in Vista/Win7, be sure to right click on it and select "Run as administrator" or the swap won't happen.
    mrZő§ő

  5. #5
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Well if the platform didnt change to .131, chances are the swap didnt take.
    Hi Shane, is the .109 radio platform .136?
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

  6. #6
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Hi Shane, is the .109 radio platform .136?
    Yes it is.

  7. #7
    apuntsel's Avatar
    apuntsel is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yes it is.
    Thanks jlevy ... just wanted to make sure because I think he referenced .131 in his earlier post and I had just gone to the .109 radio.
    Theme: bDroidX · Apps: Supra eKey, SmrtGuard, MeterBerry, Google Maps, Berry Weather, CaptureIt, BBFileScout, Visual VoiceMail, Mortgage Payment Calculator, BubbleBurst, StormSlots, Hangman

  8. #8
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Thanks jlevy ... just wanted to make sure because I think he referenced .131 in his earlier post and I had just gone to the .109 radio.
    No problem. 109 is def 136

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •