Mikenbekah is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times

Question Can't delete Aerize Card Loader plus other issue

Okay so here's another couple questions... I actually have 2 problems that I think are related, one caused the other or vice versa....

1) I reloaded Aerize Card Loader onto my phone again after having issues the first go'round with lag, etc. Now there is no delete option when I view it in applications menu, here's a screenshot;
    Attachment 142
    Anyone know what to do about this if/when I want to 86 it?

2) When I plug my phone into my computer via USB and with mass media storage turned ON, I get this;
    Attachment 143
    So then I try to fix it by choosing both options (or one at a time, I've tried it in all combinations) like this;
    Attachment 145
    But when I do I get this message;
    Attachment 146

So....What the heck is that all about and does it have something to do with why Aerize doesn't have a delete option maybe? I can still load anything I want to the phone by drag n drop, but that 3 part warning/notice has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated of course.

P.S. Sorry the images are small, I think you can click on em for enlargement? I'm kinda new at attaching in the forums.:newbie:
    Last edited by Mikenbekah; 06-05-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Running .148 v6 .132radio shrunk, Minimal Bold theme, QL 2.09, Slydial, GoogMaps, Meterberry, Visual Arts (Temporarily uninstalled), Shrinkit, Youmail, Trapster, Weatherbug, Tank Ace, ForceRadio, EDL Industries Launcher, Directv Launcher and BofA Launcher

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    Okay ya know what, I can't even get these images to show so if someone could tell me how to do that, I would be able to ride the regular sized school bus one day?
    Running .148 v6 .132radio shrunk, Minimal Bold theme, QL 2.09, Slydial, GoogMaps, Meterberry, Visual Arts (Temporarily uninstalled), Shrinkit, Youmail, Trapster, Weatherbug, Tank Ace, ForceRadio, EDL Industries Launcher, Directv Launcher and BofA Launcher

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Mike have you tired a reboot since installing it? you should be able to go to options>advanced>application then highlight and hit bb button delete.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Mike have you tired a reboot since installing it? you should be able to go to options>advanced>application then highlight and hit bb button delete.
    Yeah Bryan about 4 times. Can you see my screenshots?

Liked
    7 times
    Nope I can't I know there is a thread on here on how to do it but for the life of me I can't find it. Do you have a photobucket account? upload your photo's to photobucket then clink the IMG code and past into the thread, and that will show em. If not email me the photo's and I will do it for you if you want.

bmtenney@blackberryos.com

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    On my way home now. Will do it then. Thanks B

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    Nope I can't I know there is a thread on here on how to do it but for the life of me I can't find it. Do you have a photobucket account? upload your photo's to photobucket then clink the IMG code and past into the thread, and that will show em. If not email me the photo's and I will do it for you if you want.

bmtenney@blackberryos.com
    Okay I'm home, emailed em to ya, no photobucket account. Hope I'm not takin up too much of your time, I do appreciate it. Just worried that the error/warning message is a bad thing concerning my phone?

Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenbekah View Post
    Okay I'm home, emailed em to ya, no photobucket account. Hope I'm not takin up too much of your time, I do appreciate it. Just worried that the error/warning message is a bad thing concerning my phone?
    Here are your pics Mike and I am at a loss for this one hopefully someone can shed some light, I will try searching around and see if I can come up with anything. My first thought since you already said you did a battery pull is have you tired unchecking Cardloader from add/remove in Desktop manager and see if that works.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    Here are your pics Mike and I am at a loss for this one hopefully someone can shed some light, I will try searching around and see if I can come up with anything. My first thought since you already said you did a battery pull is have you tired unchecking Cardloader from add/remove in Desktop manager and see if that works.

Thanks Bryan, and no I haven't tried that yet. Actually that should work, but I'm even more concerned about the other issue. Appreciate the effort, let me know if ya come across anything. Same goes for anyone else of course.

Liked
    7 times
    Mike I just sent you an email but I will post this as well. Try removing card loader like I stated above and see if that fixes your other issues as well. I am curious to see if it does or doesn't.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    Mike I just sent you an email but I will post this as well. Try removing card loader like I stated above and see if that fixes your other issues as well. I am curious to see if it does or doesn't.
    Will do, I'll get back to you.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    Okay, got Aerize removed but on the other, it still pops up the window(s) when I plug in? So weird. Maybe an issue with the SDcard itself? Might try formatting it but it's such a process with all the music etc. I got on there.
    May as well though, got the rest of the evening right?

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Liked
    0 times
    It's all fixed. I formatted the card and it took a few hours but was worth the wait. Thanks Professor, you're always a huge help.