Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Here are your pics Mike and I am at a loss for this one hopefully someone can shed some light, I will try searching around and see if I can come up with anything. My first thought since you already said you did a battery pull is have you tired unchecking Cardloader from add/remove in Desktop manager and see if that works.

Thanks Bryan, and no I haven't tried that yet. Actually that should work, but I'm even more concerned about the other issue. Appreciate the effort, let me know if ya come across anything. Same goes for anyone else of course.

Mike I just sent you an email but I will post this as well. Try removing card loader like I stated above and see if that fixes your other issues as well. I am curious to see if it does or doesn't.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Mike I just sent you an email but I will post this as well. Try removing card loader like I stated above and see if that fixes your other issues as well. I am curious to see if it does or doesn't.
    Will do, I'll get back to you.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    Okay, got Aerize removed but on the other, it still pops up the window(s) when I plug in? So weird. Maybe an issue with the SDcard itself? Might try formatting it but it's such a process with all the music etc. I got on there.
    May as well though, got the rest of the evening right?

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    changes daily!
    It's all fixed. I formatted the card and it took a few hours but was worth the wait. Thanks Professor, you're always a huge help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12