PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    Liked
    3 times

Need help selecting an APP or solution

I am having an issue and I hope some one can help guide me in the right path to fix this....lol

Here is my setup.

I manage a band, plus my normal 9-5 job. All of my data for personal, the band, and work is on one computer. When I say "data" I mean contacts and calendar.

I use DM to sync my storm to my Outlook profiles. I have separate folders for different contacts AND I have 2 different calendar files. One for work/personal and one for band dates.

Now, a little more, I also have a published online calendar from the band calendar (not my primary PST file) for the band to let everyone know when we are playing.

Here is the trouble. I need to be able to have real-time sync between all these calendars and contacts on my storm. Right now, it only happens when I connect my storm to my computer and my computer does all the syncing. PLUS I need to keep the band's calendar separate from my work/personal calendar. I don't need the fact that I have a design meeting with the structural engineer posting on the band's calendar on the web.

More fun to the issue. Right now, I am using Office Live to publish the calendar. it does "EH----ok", but I am not thrilled with it. I just like that Outlook will keep it up to date. THAT is the big feature I need. And I would like the online calendar to be able to show a month at the time.

Wow....lol there is alot there. I hope everyone understands. If you need any more info, please do not hesitate to ask.

Chris W. "Vader"
    Are you mission critical?
    Old ninja saying.....Nine times down, ten times up!

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I am having an issue and I hope some one can help guide me in the right path to fix this....lol

Here is my setup.

I manage a band, plus my normal 9-5 job. All of my data for personal, the band, and work is on one computer. When I say "data" I mean contacts and calendar.

I use DM to sync my storm to my Outlook profiles. I have separate folders for different contacts AND I have 2 different calendar files. One for work/personal and one for band dates.

Now, a little more, I also have a published online calendar from the band calendar (not my primary PST file) for the band to let everyone know when we are playing.

Here is the trouble. I need to be able to have real-time sync between all these calendars and contacts on my storm. Right now, it only happens when I connect my storm to my computer and my computer does all the syncing. PLUS I need to keep the band's calendar separate from my work/personal calendar. I don't need the fact that I have a design meeting with the structural engineer posting on the band's calendar on the web.

More fun to the issue. Right now, I am using Office Live to publish the calendar. it does "EH----ok", but I am not thrilled with it. I just like that Outlook will keep it up to date. THAT is the big feature I need. And I would like the online calendar to be able to show a month at the time.

Wow....lol there is alot there. I hope everyone understands. If you need any more info, please do not hesitate to ask.
    hey i dont have any real info on this(stiefler i know i never have anythign useful lol) but try using google, and search for calander compatible with the storm, and also real time calander/contact sync i have looked before for other reasons, but try that let me know if you find anythign.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times

smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

Dude I think google sync is your answer. Google it first but it auto sync's with a desktop app

I love it you cam manually sync to get the latest entries anyone with the log on and pass can make entries. You can share parts of your calender with people.

Like I said google it first but it can do some pretty crazy file sharing things.
    You can get the blackberry app at m.google.com
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    You could use the BlackBerry Redirector to sync your Outlook calendars to your Device. You can also set it up to sync all your mail and contacts too. Not sure if it will allow multiple calendars or not. May have to do some checking on that.