Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 59

  1. #1
    hllywd's Avatar
    hllywd is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    WI
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    64

    Storm Video Format

    What is the format for playing videos on the Storm? I have two converters and neither one works very well (less than 50-50).
    I dont know what to do.
    HELP!

    Thanks



  2. #2
    vader7071's Avatar
    vader7071 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    I use Super and Handbrake for all my video converting applications.

    So far I have gotten M4V, MP4, and 3GP to work on the storm.

    All I did was take a file I converted for my iPod and copied it to my memory stick and put it back in. Worked perfect.

    Handbrake is GREAT for converting DVDs to MP4 "for backup purposes". Now, there is a program out there called AnyDVD that is used to "circumvent" the encryption on the DVD for "backing up" And if you want a hard copy (a 2nd DVD for "backup") CloneDVD works GREAT for that as well. Super is perfect for converting from one format to another. Let's say you get an AVI file and want to put it on your iPod, storm, whatever, and you need an MP4, Super can make the conversion. And it can do it ALL. 3GP, 3g2, ASF, AVI. MOV. MKV. WMV, MPEG I and II, SWF, DPG (Nintendo DS), Sony PS3 (MP4 & Blue Ray), it can even do audio out only. So if you get George Carlin on video, you can have it convert to an MP3 file and get the audio only from it.

    By the by, AnyDVD and CloneDVD are from Slysoft.com

    (forgot to mention, Super and Handbrake are FREE! and I don't mean trial for 30 days free, TOTALLY FREE. Any and Clone DVD do cost. I don't remember how much)
    Last edited by vader7071; 05-13-2009 at 08:10 AM.

  3. #3
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Check the link on my signature to see what video formats work on Blackberry devices



  4. #4
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    I use Super and Handbrake for all my video converting applications.

    So far I have gotten M4V, MP4, and 3GP to work on the storm.

    All I did was take a file I converted for my iPod and copied it to my memory stick and put it back in. Worked perfect.

    Handbrake is GREAT for converting DVDs to MP4 "for backup purposes". Now, there is a program out there called AnyDVD that is used to "circumvent" the encryption on the DVD for "backing up" And if you want a hard copy (a 2nd DVD for "backup") CloneDVD works GREAT for that as well. Super is perfect for converting from one format to another. Let's say you get an AVI file and want to put it on your iPod, storm, whatever, and you need an MP4, Super can make the conversion. And it can do it ALL. 3GP, 3g2, ASF, AVI. MOV. MKV. WMV, MPEG I and II, SWF, DPG (Nintendo DS), Sony PS3 (MP4 & Blue Ray), it can even do audio out only. So if you get George Carlin on video, you can have it convert to an MP3 file and get the audio only from it.

    By the by, AnyDVD and CloneDVD are from Slysoft.com

    (forgot to mention, Super and Handbrake are FREE! and I don't mean trial for 30 days free, TOTALLY FREE. Any and Clone DVD do cost. I don't remember how much)
    Yo Vader,

    Where to go to get Super?

    Thanks.....

  5. #5
    vader7071's Avatar
    vader7071 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    The website is: http://www.erightsoft.biz/ BUT it is a PAIN to dig through 3 or 4 pages to find the download link.

    So, for all my buddies and friends here on BBOS, I will save you all the hassle and headache.

    Here, for your enjoyment, is the DIRECT LINK to download Super!!!!

    http://www.erightsoft.biz/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe



  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by vader7071 View Post
    The website is: http://www.erightsoft.biz/ BUT it is a PAIN to dig through 3 or 4 pages to find the download link.

    So, for all my buddies and friends here on BBOS, I will save you all the hassle and headache.

    Here, for your enjoyment, is the DIRECT LINK to download Super!!!!

    http://www.erightsoft.biz/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe
    Good man Vader thank god we are not your enemies LOL

  7. #7
    vader7071's Avatar
    vader7071 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    PIN
    Ask please
    Device
    9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.451
    Posts
    429
    Gots to help ma brofas and sistas on here!

  8. #8
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Good man Vader thank god we are not your enemies LOL
    Not to mention we have bonded and shared the LOVE over Star Trek.... Now that would be the MOVIE to have on the Storm!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •