3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    Liked
    0 times

storm enterprize activation????

loaded new .141/v5, everything when great. went to options>default services, blank, enterprize activation> not activated. click on it to activate and it just sits there for 20 mins., then retrying. is there something in settings to change or do i need to contact verizon??? Am in las vegas on verizon network.
    Last edited by moedaddy2121; 05-15-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: resolved

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by moedaddy2121 View Post
    loaded new .141/v5, everything when great. went to options>default services, blank, enterprize activation> not activated. click on it to activate and it just sits there for 20 mins., then retrying. is there something in settings to change or do i need to contact verizon??? Am in las vegas on verizon network.
    I take it youre on a BES server? You may have to have your BES admin reset your password or you may just need to plug your device into the pc in which your corporate email resides.

moedaddy2121 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    Liked
    0 times
    this is my personel phone, i go into options and default services is blank, enterprize activation is blank, want's username and password, has right pin # and says not activated. try to activate it, just says activating for about 20 mins, then retry.??? sorry, repeated myself.
    Last edited by moedaddy2121; 05-10-2009 at 04:56 PM.

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    this is my personel phone, i go into options and default services is blank, enterprize activation is blank, want's username and password, has right pin # and says not activated. try to activate it, just says activating for about 20 mins, then retry.??? sorry, repeated myself.
    If you are not on a BES server this will never be activated. This is for the BES server activation that is why it wants an email address and password.

What exactly are you trying to get done?

PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    Liked
    0 times
    the download went great, everything working fast , then i noticed that i was getting emails pushed from msn and texts but not audibe signal notice. went into options trying to find the trouble,set ring,messages and texts to different sounds so i could tell the difference. still got messages with no notice sound. thats when i went into options and saw this.

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    the download went great, everything working fast , then i noticed that i was getting emails pushed from msn and texts but not audibe signal notice. went into options trying to find the trouble,set ring,messages and texts to different sounds so i could tell the difference. still got messages with no notice sound. thats when i went into options and saw this.
    Those settings are for the BES server so you dont have to worry about those.
    Try this, go to set up/email set up/ bb button/service books/ resend your service books. Now do a battery pull. When it boots back up go to Sounds/set tones and alerts and set each one to your liking, save and exit. Antoher batter pull and you should be good to go

PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    Liked
    0 times
    thanks, ill give that a try.

PIN
    3057e38d
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148/v7.1
    Liked
    0 times
    never got my email and text messages to give me a tone so i went back to .132.

jtroutman is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9530 Verizon
    OS
    4.7.0.141 v5 Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    I was having the same issue getting my enterprise activation to go though. We use BB Pro Server and I tried connecting directly to the server with USB and also doing the over the air activation with no success. The activation finally worked after I did a battery pull on the 9530. FYI, thanks