9530 problem

Thread: 9530 problem

nika is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

9530 problem

Hi guys, my blackberry started to have some problems so i decided to update it, during an update through my laptop it stoped responding and an error occurred that loader is undable to connect to device, i reconnected but it didnot help, now my phone cant be turned on, red flash is allways on. i tryed to take out battery, it didnot help as well.
    please tell me what to do

amcatania is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    322A8F2C
    Device
    Storm1
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    It sounds like your battery may have died or taken a crap while installing the update. Do you know what level the battery was when you did this? Have you charged or tried to charge the phone since then?

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by amcatania View Post
    It sounds like your battery may have died or taken a crap while installing the update. Do you know what level the battery was when you did this? Have you charged or tried to charge the phone since then?
    well, i just inserted charger and instantly tried to turn it on but it didnot help, ill wait for 5 minutes maybe it can help.
    my battery was at 70% while updating, i cant understand how could battery die, could it be caused by pulling out battery from the phone? (but i dont think that this is the reason because problem has occurred after i turned phone on)

Liked
    0 times
    "Until the update is complete, you will not be able to use your BlackBerry smartphone. Should you unplug or cancel the update process before completion, your smartphone may be unusable and you may need to restart the update process to regain use of your device."
    well yes my connection was lost so that means that i have unplugged my phone, but i cant start update process again because laptop doesnot perceive my smart phone as connected any more, it says that phone is reloading

nullibiquitous is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I would try removing the battery and plugging the device into your laptop. This may be enough to interrupt the cycle and allow you to install the OS. If that doesn't work, you could try doing a low-level wipe with BBSAK (note: going this route, you will definitely lose any data that you haven't backed up).

Liked
    0 times
    well thats exactly what i did, i removed battery and plugged it into laptop, than i followed ordinary procedure but it still stucks at "Reconnecting JVM".

thanks god ive backed up all data before starting but i dont know what does: low-level wipe with BBSAK mean how can i do it

joshjamie is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow joshjamie On Twitter
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nika View Post
    well thats exactly what i did, i removed battery and plugged it into laptop, than i followed ordinary procedure but it still stucks at "Reconnecting JVM".

thanks god ive backed up all data before starting but i dont know what does: low-level wipe with BBSAK mean how can i do it
    Hi Nika, and welcome to !!

Follow the link below and you will find everything you need to know about using BBSAK and reloading an operating system. It is laid out very nicely and very easy to follow, with much thanks to Neo for taking the time to do this.

Good luck

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...es-videos.html

Liked
    0 times
    thanks guys but problem is that i cant connect to my phone with BBSAK even when i hit kill process, i downloaded v1.5. am i doing something wrong?

Liked
    0 times
    im sure you will have some ides guys i also cant download official BB OS. can you help me?

Liked
    0 times
    thank you guys, everyone who tried to help me especially thanks to a guy who posted how to fix nuked BB )))) thank you BBOS and BB i fixed it

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...tml#post108532

Blakhulk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Blackberry style
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I was having the same problem Nika was having and I fixed the phone with "How to recover a nuked blackberry" whoever made that is A F'N GENIUS!!!! THANK YOU