Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Madd Maverick View Post
    Is there a thread already that has a list of these interesting quirks for the storm, and if not could one be started? This is off topic I know, I am sorry.
    Hey sorry i took so long to respond here is the link to a thread in our help center http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ther-tips.html hope this helps, also anyone interested in this we can state your names in the OP so that we have a list of users involved in this test. Up to you Jnepsa

PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Hey sorry i took so long to respond here is the link to a thread in our help center http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ther-tips.html hope this helps, also anyone interested in this we can state your names in the OP so that we have a list of users involved in this test. Up to you Jnepsa
    i think thatd be cool, that way theres a list of people who have dealt with every os and hybrid to look back and possibly ask questions to
    ithat is, in addition to the mods and help team

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    lol stiefler read the op i have had a list up there for a few days, just needing to know if the other two with ??? beside there name are vzw or who they have if they are both vzw this will start this week

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    If your name is one of the 5 on the list be ready to start by this weekend, and please watch and check for new sheets to reveiw.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    OK sorry all due to some unforeseen circumstances we will not be starting the test's until after memorial day. I think this will work better as well so we can all enjoy the holiday but I will be contacting you all asap. when im ready thank you for understanding

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted

Sweet! Well then everyone enjoy the 5.0.XXX leak we are getting tomorrow that will answer all our concerns.
    As for tuesday its back to .75 for all of us.

Have a good weekend JN. Send me the details when you have them ready. I'll be around next week.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Sweet! Well then everyone enjoy the 5.0.XXX:bsflag: leak we are getting tomorrow that will answer all our concerns.
    As for tuesday its back to .75 for all of us.

Have a good weekend JN. Send me the details when you have them ready. I'll be around next week.
    you know if this wasnt the site it is i would tell you that your going to burn but lol with the 5.0 shiz....and it will be probably the 26th or 27th

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted

True that! But I can't wait to say I told you so! :09:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast