Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    thanks stiefler, only one thing if you have the updated version of meterberry which is required to be on the test team you will be able to veiw that when you open meterberry
    i believe the last version had it also along with the update, and i only posted that so they can have a one quick look/glance, and your welcome guys!! :beerchug:

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    i believe the last version had it also along with the update, and i only posted that so they can have a one quick look/glance, and your welcome guys!! :beerchug:
    it did not work for me??? and unfortunatley guys i have some family stuff to take care of tonite so i will be on tommorrow. i will be workign on stuff please post any and all feed back you can...and if someone can download and repost the link in my post with the .xls file i would appriciate it thanks again

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Someone should also post a question thread for those interested in asking about this little experiment. I am going to indicate in the OP that questions will be deleted by the BBOS team.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    hey Jlevy,

I've downloaded your sheet and had a look. My offer still stands if you need some help I'll send you a quick PM with my email.

smcoldbb

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    OK all..this has been a great response shane and stief thnx for changin name, JL thank you for that I will make the questions thread now unless i see you have created one... i think it would be easier for me if you could pm if you want to particpate as it is going to wicked hard to go through this...if you want to be part pm carrier, 9530 or 9500, requirments again are must have meterberry, must be able to run with only meterberry, must STICK to guidelines set by the test team. THanks again to all the bbos team for helping in devolpment i will have more up tommorrow

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Jl deletr theeer thread please. Kep this one open to discussion and questions when we get this running I will make a findings thread unless the bbos team ants them all seperate thnx agAin sry I don't have time to do more tonite

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    PM sent jnepsa.

to the right person this time too. duh

thanks for playing Jlevy!

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Jl deletr theeer thread please. Kep this one open to discussion and questions when we get this running I will make a findings thread unless the bbos team ants them all seperate thnx agAin sry I don't have time to do more tonite
    Which thread are you referring to JN?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast