Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    ok quick question for mod team before i get going to far..do we want to do this as a thread for everyone or just vip and what about the locked thread so we dont get all the questions in withthe findings?

Absolute is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Device
    OS
    Latest and Greatest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    and can everyone take a look at this tell me what you think and remember still work in progress.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Just downloaded. Reviewing now. I might edit it a bit and send back to aid you in your compleatin of the primary one :1244:
    It looks good though at first glance
    Last edited by Absolute; 05-06-2009 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Not quite Sure

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    Just downloaded. Reviewing now. I might edit it a bit and send back to aid you in your compleatin of the primary one :1244:
    It looks good though at first glance
    thanks hope you can help, ok right now i have 5 people with 9530 and one 9500, i may not do this for the 9500 as i do not have one, just depends on how many 9500s would respond.
    I will need to know what carrier u are on and i am looking for at least 10 up 20 people for this so please as u list you owuld like to help list model number 9530 or 9500 carrier, and verify that you have meterberry (the one you buy) on your phone and remember for a 48hour period on each of these setups we will be running with that as the only app. have some more details to work out... i am doing this on the notion that each of us will have diff amounts of phone calls e-mail addy, and e-mails and text etc etc, that will make this a per user testin, when are results come up you would compare which one of these most mimicks me and my phone on .75, .114, etc, etc. that i think will help each person understand which os might be best for them on their carrier and also to see if we get 'tight' results or if each storm is its own beast. also you must be able to live with out your apps for at least 48 hours pls this is most important. so from here on please sign up list in this order model number carrier meterberry.

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    ok quick question for mod team before i get going to far..do we want to do this as a thread for everyone or just vip and what about the locked thread so we dont get all the questions in withthe findings?
    You should do it as a thread everyone can see as I think many would benefit from the findings. You can have one thread for findings and another thread for questions. That way it will be easy to separate the two.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    yea we decided that earlier today that way it makes us one up

Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    You should do it as a thread everyone can see as I think many would benefit from the findings. You can have one thread for findings and another thread for questions. That way it will be easy to separate the two.
    I agree with levy, this will benefit more people if left public, good idea, and i will be following this!

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    ok to all. this isnt going to be like a tommorrow thing i need to get together all the details and make sure this will work...i am hopeing by the end of this week or next depending on how work goes that we will be able to start i will probably start a new thread in the os section for the actual results, the only thing that will stop us is not haveing enough test ppl.

Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    i just looked at your spreadsheet, you are gonna have testers change their signal meter from the bars to DB's right? Be more accurate that way, sorry if i over looked it on the sheet

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast