Previously received SMS texts forwarded instead of my newly composed text

Thread: Previously received SMS texts forwarded instead of my newly composed text

send2steph is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow send2steph On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid

Question Previously received SMS texts forwarded instead of my newly composed text

I wasn't sure where to put this thread - under my device (Storm 9530) or Verizon??? So mods, feel free to move...

I'm having an issue that I can't duplicate but is worrisome.

I receive quite a few text messages (from banks, FB, twitter, other sites and such) but don't send and receive very many personal texts. However, from time to time (and I don't know the cause and can't seem to duplicate it) I'm having this happen:

• I compose a text to someone and send it - it's happened both in using Quicktext or starting from the "Messages" screen by clicking the compose button.
    • The person receives a text, but it's not what I wrote to them. What they receive is a copy of my previously received text. As I receive banking updates from multiple accounts throughout the day, quite frequently, it's one of my banking transaction notices or balance notices. This is very disturbing to me.:Eyecrazy:
    • If I click on the message I composed and then click the BB button and select resend, the receiver gets the incorrect message again on their phone.
    • If I write a new message, the receiver gets the new message.

Has anyone else has this issue or any clue why this is happening?

Thanks,

dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    send2steph. I've never seen this before, but I've put in a request for our staff to take a look. Well do our best to get back to you soon with some help.

send2steph is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow send2steph On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid
    I can't find anything googling this either. Although, I'm finding it hard to search for without getting a lot of other types of posts as well.