Thread: Voice dialing volume?

Mokona is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    BB Storm
    Liked
    0 times

Voice dialing volume?

Hey guys,

I've been lurking for a bit trying to find an answer but can't seem to locate anything so figured I'd post.

I'm trying to use voice dialing via my Jawbone and the volume on the thing is extremely loud that I don't really understand much of what it's saying. Is there a way to adjust this? The call volume is normal, just when I activate voice dialing it's really really bad.

Thanks!

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been lurking for a bit trying to find an answer but can't seem to locate anything so figured I'd post.

I'm trying to use voice dialing via my Jawbone and the volume on the thing is extremely loud that I don't really understand much of what it's saying. Is there a way to adjust this? The call volume is normal, just when I activate voice dialing it's really really bad.

Thanks!
    I have a Jawbone as well and have tried every possible setting to no avail. So I have pretty much giving up looking for an option. Maybe another member has had better luck finding an answer to this.

Landmanish is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up Voice Dialing Volume

There is a setting in options/voice dialing. I think you have 3 settings for voice dialing volume. Good Luck!