Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    20F3C981
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0 -348
    Posts
    20
    Unless it came down the with the profile settings.. But the profile setting should just hold ring tones, etc.. But maybe.

    Did you do the manual restore and just pick those. It could be possible that you had something else selected also and did not notice.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Try restoring each database one at a time and check the device after each restore. Its time consuming but this will tell you which data file is causing the issue. I would start with your contacts and go from there. Judging from the list you provided none of those should contain the IT policy.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Front Royal VA
    PIN
    Does anyone actually post this?
    Device
    storm2
    OS
    Always changing.....
    Posts
    60

    Thumbs up Problem fixed!!!!!

    OK!!!!
    Problem is finally fixed. First I performed a backup with DM. Then an IT policy removal with Crackutil. After I did that I decided to only restore the address book and messanger contacts. So, somewhere in one of those other databases or third party apps, something held the firewall policy. Thanks to mixoplex and BBC for their assistance.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by gufemur View Post
    OK!!!!
    Problem is finally fixed. First I performed a backup with DM. Then an IT policy removal with Crackutil. After I did that I decided to only restore the address book and messanger contacts. So, somewhere in one of those other databases or third party apps, something held the firewall policy. Thanks to mixoplex and BBC for their assistance.
    Glad to hear you got ut working! Good job!

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    PIN
    20F3C981
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0 -348
    Posts
    20

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by gufemur View Post
    OK!!!!
    Problem is finally fixed. First I performed a backup with DM. Then an IT policy removal with Crackutil. After I did that I decided to only restore the address book and messanger contacts. So, somewhere in one of those other databases or third party apps, something held the firewall policy. Thanks to mixoplex and BBC for their assistance.
    Cool.. Those dad gummit databases.. Now you know the rest of the story.



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •