video error - fixed it...but confused

Thread: video error - fixed it...but confused

oodinero is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast

video error - fixed it...but confused

i've posted earlier in the week that my video doesn't play after upgrading OS's. well, i found a post online that said to switch the video camera recording format to mms mode from normal and it should work. i did just that and everything seems to be fine. but now my question is - why do i have to settle for less quality - mms vs normal????

post i found:

I'm getting errors too and they seem to clear up when changing the vidoe format to MMS from the Hi Res option. Funny how you can record in a format that CANNOT be played back on the equipment recording it. Don't hurt your arm throwing...

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by oodinero View Post
    i've posted earlier in the week that my video doesn't play after upgrading OS's. well, i found a post online that said to switch the video camera recording format to mms mode from normal and it should work. i did just that and everything seems to be fine. but now my question is - why do i have to settle for less quality - mms vs normal????

post i found:

I'm getting errors too and they seem to clear up when changing the vidoe format to MMS from the Hi Res option. Funny how you can record in a format that CANNOT be played back on the equipment recording it. Don't hurt your arm throwing...
    What OS are you using? Have you tried the build a hybrid program out there? I am running 141./5.0 and have no issues with taking or saving videos no matter what format I take them in.