video error - fixed it...but confused

Thread: video error - fixed it...but confused

oodinero is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Liked
    0 times

video error - fixed it...but confused

i've posted earlier in the week that my video doesn't play after upgrading OS's. well, i found a post online that said to switch the video camera recording format to mms mode from normal and it should work. i did just that and everything seems to be fine. but now my question is - why do i have to settle for less quality - mms vs normal????

post i found:

I'm getting errors too and they seem to clear up when changing the vidoe format to MMS from the Hi Res option. Funny how you can record in a format that CANNOT be played back on the equipment recording it. Don't hurt your arm throwing...

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oodinero View Post
    i've posted earlier in the week that my video doesn't play after upgrading OS's. well, i found a post online that said to switch the video camera recording format to mms mode from normal and it should work. i did just that and everything seems to be fine. but now my question is - why do i have to settle for less quality - mms vs normal????

post i found:

I'm getting errors too and they seem to clear up when changing the vidoe format to MMS from the Hi Res option. Funny how you can record in a format that CANNOT be played back on the equipment recording it. Don't hurt your arm throwing...
    What OS are you using? Have you tried the build a hybrid program out there? I am running 141./5.0 and have no issues with taking or saving videos no matter what format I take them in.