Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    If it's not showing up in the list generated during loader.exe install, it sounds like it was deleted along the way. Have you ever used Shrink a OS? I can't think of any other way this application would have been removed unless the cod files were manually deleted. Short of going back to .75, I'm wondering if you are reinstalling (you mentioned 3 times) from the same OS file or have you removed the OS files from your PC, redownloaded the requisite OS files for this hybrid, reinstalled on your PC (ie. started from scratch)? I'd suggest this as a possible solution.
    Last edited by toytooii; 05-18-2009 at 10:23 PM.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    jserr1, I think your best bet would be to back everything up (including 3rd party apps)...Uninstall all OS from your computer, wipe the phone with JL_Cmder, download and install the OS of you choice to PC and then load it to phone. Remember to delete the vendor.xml file. Let us know if you get your phone up and running with BB Maps

Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    If it's not showing up in the list generated during loader.exe install, it sounds like it was deleted along the way. Have you ever used Shrink a OS? I can't think of any other way this application would have been removed unless the cod files were manually deleted. Short of going back to .75, I'm wondering if you are reinstalling (you mentioned 3 times) from the same OS file or have you removed the OS files from your PC, redownloaded the requisite OS files for this hybrid, reinstalled on your PC (ie. started from scratch)? I'd suggest this as a possible solution.
    that is a very good point...i would do exactly that.

download the original os and do it from there. if it is not in the list it had to of been removed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345