Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by siasquad View Post
    plug in your phone to your computer. then go to C: programfiles/commonfiles/reasearchinmotion/apploder/ then double click loader then just load the os again and just make sure bbmaps is checked off. hope this works for you
    That is the correct way to do it...

Once this screen comes up you need to check the box and continue the installation. It's hard to read, the arrow is pointing at Blackberry Maps.

Questions? Let us know.
    Last edited by Neolantis; 05-17-2009 at 07:46 PM.

PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    Neo pegged it. But if its not on the list, here is the OTA link, I just tried it, and worked fine, http://na.blackberry.com/eng/mapgen. Right from your phones broswer.

Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by mule0331
    Neo pegged it. But if its not on the list, here is the OTA link, I just tried it, and worked fine, http://na.blackberry.com/eng/mapgen. Right from your phones broswer.
    Nice find mule. It might be worth throwing that link on the 3rd parties thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Neo pegged it. But if its not on the list, here is the OTA link, I just tried it, and worked fine, BlackBerry - Maps Generator. Right from your phones broswer.
    Ok, here is what I've found regarding your posted link for an OTA D/L of the BB Maps.

Using the link you provided I get to this screen:

Then when choosing Download I get this:

So looking back at the first pic this is only a good link for the 4.1 and 4.2.x OS's.

This will not work with the Storm because it uses 4.7.x.x

So anyone needing BB Maps please use the above directions in post #25.

Thanks

Device
    storm
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post

Once this screen comes up you need to check the box and continue the installation. It's hard to read, the arrow is pointing at Blackberry Maps.
    I really appreciate all post... I have followed each recommendation and all have failed. I followed this option and have all but BBmaps. There is no BBmaps box to check, nor does it even show on the list. I am gonna do a last wipe, reinstall .75 and see if it shows up again. If not, Ill deal with google maps... and yes, I totally removed google maps. I also searched all folders, reinstalled 132/5.1 (3 times), even went to backups from January, and can not seem to locate file in device or DM. Im just totaly lost and stumped on this issue. All bc I wanted the Weather Bug... UGH...... haahaha
    Last edited by Neolantis; 05-18-2009 at 03:23 PM.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    [QUOTE=jserr1;27299]

I really appreciate all post... I have followed each recommendation and all have failed. I followed this option and have all but BBmaps. There is no BBmaps box to check, nor does it even show on the list. I am gonna do a last wipe, reinstall .75 and see if it shows up again. If not, Ill deal with google maps... and yes, I totally removed google maps. I also searched all folders, reinstalled 132/5.1 (3 times), even went to backups from January, and can not seem to locate file in device or DM. Im just totaly lost and stumped on this issue. All bc I wanted the Weather Bug... UGH...... haahaha

actually it sounds like you need to uninstall and delete the os version you have on your pc re download it and install it like completely remove it and get a new version, then try again

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Damn weatherbug lol

I agree reinstall .75 this might help resolved your issue.

[QUOTE=jserr1;27299]

Quote Originally Posted by jserr1 View Post
    I really appreciate all post... I have followed each recommendation and all have failed. I followed this option and have all but BBmaps. There is no BBmaps box to check, nor does it even show on the list.
    What is showing for choices to check off?
    Do you have a picture?
    Last edited by Neolantis; 05-18-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast