Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

PIN
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2
    OS
    im a little disappointed they have forgotten about us but my contract isnt up for a while so hopefully it breaks soon or i join myverizion and get to upgrade every year and see how that iphone is coming along for big red

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishlad87 View Post
    im a little disappointed they have forgotten about us but my contract isnt up for a while so hopefully it breaks soon or i join myverizion and get to upgrade every year and see how that iphone is coming along for big red
    I wouldnt expect to see an Iphone on VZW until LTE is rolled out.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh511 View Post
    Frankly I'm happy with my Lyricidal 419/497 hybrid OS, and willing to bide my time until July to upgrade my wife and me to our next devices. Still can't decide between the HTC Incredible, Storm 3, Bold, or maybe hold out for the VZW IPhone.
    Posted via mobile device
    Best Hybrid I've had to date.

My new "OS" gets released on the 29th

ETA: Any word on when LTE will be rolled out?
    Last edited by terribL_T; 04-20-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by terribL_T View Post
    Best Hybrid I've had to date.

My new "OS" gets released on the 29th

ETA: Any word on when LTE will be rolled out?
    LTE is probably the end of the year if you are in the 1-5 markets, otherwise probably mid 2011 if you're lucky. Unfortunately, it's a forklift change from the current CDMA stuff, so it will be a slow process.

PIN
    306BA5A3
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.591/705 Lyric v3
    8 month left on the contract. For the love of god and all that is holy, please give us at least a new radio so we can hybrid it ourselves. I know newer is not always better, but it has been so long since we have had any movement. maybe our next os will have webkit. PLEASE OS GODS..........

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I've got an early upgrade waiting, and I figure I'm exactly one week away from defecting to the Incredible. I love my 9530, but my wife has a Droid, and seeing what a phone can do with a decent processor makes me realize that I need to move on. The 9550 was an improvement, but not nearly enough of one. Not sure how well I'll adjust, but...

PIN
    an assortment of numbers and letters
    Device
    9530 Storm Verizon
    OS
    Newest
    i think anyone waiting to move outta BB.. yall should wait til after next week and the WES .. and c if RIM announces anything amazing with phones in the near future .. b4 leavin BB behind

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric 5.0.0.419 w/ 4
    I'm a long time BB user, but if RIM/Verizon doesn't put out a much improved version of the Storm, with a larger, higher resolution screen, more memory, faster processor, faster browser, I will probably switch to one of the Android phones. Only reason I haven't switched yet is because I'm waiting to see if Google will fix the problem with Android 2.+ not being able to bluetooth voice dial, and because my new every 2 doesn't come up until August. So RIM has 4 more months to show me something.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast